New TH3-MT Machining Center: high precision milling, boring and turning
10 Jun 2021
The new TH3-MT Machining Center is JUARISTI’s commitment to satisfying customers who demand a unit capable of performing multiple machining techniques with high productivity and accurate results.
- Productivity: 5-axis machining capacity and multiple automation systems.
- Versatility: multi-process design for milling, boring and turning.
- Robustness: thermosymmetrical design with head centred on the column.
The new machine incorporates an integrated automation package that can be tailored to the customer’s requirements. It features a quick-change matrix tool changer with capacity for up to 200 tools and an FMS multipallet system.
- Ultra-fast tool changer.
- Flexible configuration with FMS multipallet system.
- Automatic Head Changer as an option.
JUARISTI ACD8: unleash the full power of multitasking
The new design offers a more compact lay-out for better use of factory space. It also optimizes the chip and coolant collection system, thus improving the autonomy of the solution.
- Stainless steel coating inside the enclosure to protect and extend the life of the machine.
- Ergonomic machine handling and maintenance operations.
- Ease of parts loading and unloading.
- Comfortable and intuitive command station to facilitate the work of the operator.
- La fuerte inversión en I+D de Juaristi en 2022 lo mantiene en la vanguardia de la tecnología en el fresado de grandes dimensiones.
- ACCU-T: project for reducing boring spindle expansion
- THE ACCURACY CUBE is already running at full capacity performance
- BUSINESS ANGELS; the philosophy that inspires the service unit to achieve unbeatable performance
- JUARISTI strengthens its presence in France and Italy