Adjusted to your production rhythm
JUARISTI's success is based on the following pillars: highly skilled human capital and technological innovation. Our leadership lies in aligning the product and production system with the productive pace of the plant, inspiring customers around the world.
Commitment to quality sets the pace at which we grow. JUARISTI is proud to offer customers worldwide solutions that harness the very latest in technology while providing increased customisation with faster production processes. Our Accuracy Cube allows us to manufacture products with maximum productivity and precision. This is where we collect and analyse data so we can constantly improve our patented Accuracy Best+ process: the advanced production method developed by JUARISTI to ensure a precise fit before and after assembly. This space has been designed so that our solutions exceed the customer's needs.
Today’s inspiration is tomorrow’s innovation
- Machining of precision parts with quality control.
- Ability to manufacture perfectly cylindrical surfaces in-house.
- State-of-the-art technologies serving up the highest rigidity, precision and productivity.
- Our high-quality grinding and Jig Borer machines can grind and mill parts to within 1 micron, giving our customers a precise, high-quality finish.
- Production process data is constantly compiled and analysed to improve machining productivity through the My JUARISTI software.
- Most accurate coordinate measuring machine (CMM) for this volume (3-5 μm full volume and less than 1 μm in 1 m) on the market (Zeiss).
- High volume measurement capability (up to 6,000 x 3,000 x 2,000 mm) for all parts.
- Traceability of parts and guaranteed quality control.
- Process of Accuracy Best+: collection and analysis of each overall adjustment parameter.
- Through JUARISTI’s method, we supervise the entire assembly process to deliver the highest quality products.
- Head assembly is done in a clean room with maximum hygienic conditions and a sustained 20ºC temperature to achieve industry-leading accuracy.
- Storage of high-precision heads and high-end spare parts.
- High-tech test bench for our next-gen developments in heads and accessories.