JUARISTI shows in Salon Siane, Toulouse, its Premium solutions for the aviation industry
25 Oct 2019
The company attended Salon Siane trade fair in Toulouse focusing on its machines for the Premium segment, boring-milling machines and multi-function centers with thermo-symmetric designs and high-tech guidance to improve accuracy.
The firm showed its numerous references in the aeronautical sector, among which is Airbus, which has several JUARISTI boring machines in its St-Eloi plant for the machining of critical components. From October 22 to 24, the company also showed the benefits of its latest developments in multi-function centers and universal heads.
- Thank you for overcoming the challenges of 2020 with JUARISTI
- JUARISTI wins the Internationalization Prize in the SME of the Year Award of Gipuzkoa
- New Airbus machining centres entrusted to JUARISTI: two boring-milling centres for St-Eloi
- New strategic development directorate
- #theunstoppable webinar | Planer type boring center JUARISTI TX3-S for Metso