JUARISTI shows in Salon Siane, Toulouse, its Premium solutions for the aviation industry
25 Oct 2019
The company attended Salon Siane trade fair in Toulouse focusing on its machines for the Premium segment, boring-milling machines and multi-function centers with thermo-symmetric designs and high-tech guidance to improve accuracy.
The firm showed its numerous references in the aeronautical sector, among which is Airbus, which has several JUARISTI boring machines in its St-Eloi plant for the machining of critical components. From October 22 to 24, the company also showed the benefits of its latest developments in multi-function centers and universal heads.
- “The JUARISTI experience must be universal and standard. We want customers to know what to expect from our technicians regardless of the country they are in”
- New TH3-MT Machining Center: high precision milling, boring and turning
- “Our integral plan for improvement has four clearly defined areas: Increasing quality, reducing delivery times, planning improvements and optimal organisation”
- JUARISTI China celebrates its tenth anniversary
- “The robustness and efficiency of JUARISTI products, joined with our high-quality service, makes me think we can achieve great success in Portugal”