JUARISTI shows in Salon Siane, Toulouse, its Premium solutions for the aviation industry
25 Oct 2019
The company attended Salon Siane trade fair in Toulouse focusing on its machines for the Premium segment, boring-milling machines and multi-function centers with thermo-symmetric designs and high-tech guidance to improve accuracy.
The firm showed its numerous references in the aeronautical sector, among which is Airbus, which has several JUARISTI boring machines in its St-Eloi plant for the machining of critical components. From October 22 to 24, the company also showed the benefits of its latest developments in multi-function centers and universal heads.
- La fuerte inversión en I+D de Juaristi en 2022 lo mantiene en la vanguardia de la tecnología en el fresado de grandes dimensiones.
- ACCU-T: project for reducing boring spindle expansion
- THE ACCURACY CUBE is already running at full capacity performance
- BUSINESS ANGELS; the philosophy that inspires the service unit to achieve unbeatable performance
- JUARISTI strengthens its presence in France and Italy