JUARISTI shows in Salon Siane, Toulouse, its Premium solutions for the aviation industry
25 Oct 2019
The company attended Salon Siane trade fair in Toulouse focusing on its machines for the Premium segment, boring-milling machines and multi-function centers with thermo-symmetric designs and high-tech guidance to improve accuracy.
The firm showed its numerous references in the aeronautical sector, among which is Airbus, which has several JUARISTI boring machines in its St-Eloi plant for the machining of critical components. From October 22 to 24, the company also showed the benefits of its latest developments in multi-function centers and universal heads.
- New TH3-MT Machining Center: high precision milling, boring and turning
- JUARISTI China celebrates its tenth anniversary
- NEW TILTING TABLES: A giant step in innovation to dominate the offshore wind generation market
- JUARISTI at METAV Web Sessions
- JUARISTI ISB, champions of the LEB Silver Cup for the second year