JUARISTI shows in Salon Siane, Toulouse, its Premium solutions for the aviation industry
The company attended Salon Siane trade fair in Toulouse focusing on its machines for the Premium segment, boring-milling machines and multi-function centers with thermo-symmetric designs and high-tech guidance to improve accuracy.
The firm showed its numerous references in the aeronautical sector, among which is Airbus, which has several JUARISTI boring machines in its St-Eloi plant for the machining of critical components. From October 22 to 24, the company also showed the benefits of its latest developments in multi-function centers and universal heads.
- JUARISTI strengthens its commitment in Germany with the appointment of Stefan Eggerath as new sales director
- JUARISTI presents at METAV 2020 the advantages of its thermosymmetrical design and its powerful universal milling heads
- “Our innovative efforts focus on two areas: facilitating unattended work and achieving major improvements in accuracy”
- JUARISTI hands over the money collected for the defense of minors at risk
- Proud signatories of the United Nations Global Compact