New strategic development directorate
24 Aug 2020
As we announced at the beginning of the year, we are working to optimize the structure of the company and ensure the success of the projects. In January we strengthened the Executive Committee with new additions and established new coordination methods to efficiently distribute tasks and responsibilities, ensure more fluid interdepartmental communication and encourage teamwork throughout the structure.
In this new model of horizontal organization, Asier Gogortza assumed the role of director of strategic development, in which he will report regularly to the steering committee and will coordinate with the Strategic Marketing management. In his new role, he will be in charge of the product strategy, leading a team for it, as well as the definition of new technological developments, all together with technical management.
He will also assume the leadership in the automation strategy, being responsible for the implementation and monitoring of the automation systems of our solutions.
In addition to the direct responsibilities arising from his new position, Gogortza will provide support to the sales, production and service departments, acting as a facilitator for those responsible for these areas, as well as energising the continuous improvement and re-engineering teams.
We thank Gogortza for his continued involvement and commitment and wish him luck in his new role, where we are convinced that he will contribute to the company’s success.
- “The JUARISTI experience must be universal and standard. We want customers to know what to expect from our technicians regardless of the country they are in”
- New TH3-MT Machining Center: high precision milling, boring and turning
- “Our integral plan for improvement has four clearly defined areas: Increasing quality, reducing delivery times, planning improvements and optimal organisation”
- JUARISTI China celebrates its tenth anniversary
- “The robustness and efficiency of JUARISTI products, joined with our high-quality service, makes me think we can achieve great success in Portugal”