New strategic development directorate
24 Aug 2020
As we announced at the beginning of the year, we are working to optimize the structure of the company and ensure the success of the projects. In January we strengthened the Executive Committee with new additions and established new coordination methods to efficiently distribute tasks and responsibilities, ensure more fluid interdepartmental communication and encourage teamwork throughout the structure.
In this new model of horizontal organization, Asier Gogortza assumed the role of director of strategic development, in which he will report regularly to the steering committee and will coordinate with the Strategic Marketing management. In his new role, he will be in charge of the product strategy, leading a team for it, as well as the definition of new technological developments, all together with technical management.
He will also assume the leadership in the automation strategy, being responsible for the implementation and monitoring of the automation systems of our solutions.
In addition to the direct responsibilities arising from his new position, Gogortza will provide support to the sales, production and service departments, acting as a facilitator for those responsible for these areas, as well as energising the continuous improvement and re-engineering teams.
We thank Gogortza for his continued involvement and commitment and wish him luck in his new role, where we are convinced that he will contribute to the company’s success.
- THE ACCURACY CUBE is already running at full capacity performance
- BUSINESS ANGELS; the philosophy that inspires the service unit to achieve unbeatable performance
- JUARISTI strengthens its presence in France and Italy
- Quick Machine Verification, the system that will prevent inaccuracies in less than 15 minutes
- JUARISTI MX9 Floor Type Milling Machine shows an excellent cutting capacity