New strategic development directorate
24 Ago 2020
As we announced at the beginning of the year, we are working to optimize the structure of the company and ensure the success of the projects. In January we strengthened the Executive Committee with new additions and established new coordination methods to efficiently distribute tasks and responsibilities, ensure more fluid interdepartmental communication and encourage teamwork throughout the structure.
In this new model of horizontal organization, Asier Gogortza assumed the role of director of strategic development, in which he will report regularly to the steering committee and will coordinate with the Strategic Marketing management. In his new role, he will be in charge of the product strategy, leading a team for it, as well as the definition of new technological developments, all together with technical management.
He will also assume the leadership in the automation strategy, being responsible for the implementation and monitoring of the automation systems of our solutions.
In addition to the direct responsibilities arising from his new position, Gogortza will provide support to the sales, production and service departments, acting as a facilitator for those responsible for these areas, as well as energising the continuous improvement and re-engineering teams.
We thank Gogortza for his continued involvement and commitment and wish him luck in his new role, where we are convinced that he will contribute to the company’s success.
- “L’esperienza JUARISTI deve essere universale e standard: vogliamo che il cliente sappia cosa aspettarsi dai nostri tecnici indipendentemente dal paese in cui si trova”
- Nuevo Centro de Mecanizado TH3-MT: fresados, mandrinados y torneados de gran precisión
- “Il nostro piano di miglioramento globale presenta quattro aree chiare: aumento della qualità, riduzione dei tempi di consegna, miglioramento della pianificazione e un’organizzazione ottimale”
- JUARISTI China celebrates its tenth anniversary
- “La robustezza e l’efficienza del prodotto JUARISTI, insieme al nostro servizio di qualità, mi fa pensare che possiamo ottenere un grande successo in Portogallo”