JUARISTI hands over the money collected for the defense of minors at risk
21 Jan 2020
In JUARISTI we feel in debt to our territory and believe that social responsibility begins in our home. In these 75 years, 3 generations have been part of our company, and we hope that many more will do so in the future.
Protecting our future requires protecting our childhood and that is why last year we launched a campaign to support the Basque Association for Help for Abused Children (AVAIM).
On January 17th, Mireia Romarate, HR Director, handed over the money raised this year to representatives of AVAIM. The excellent reception of the campaign in fairs such as EMO, Salon Siane, MECSPE, etc., made it possible to a remarkable amount.
A wolf fighting for our kids’ rights
AVAIM is a non-profit organization founded in 1990 and composed of professionals from different fields (psychology, pedagogy, social work, law, education, medicine, etc.) that combine their efforts to raise awareness against child abuse and promote the good treatment of children and young people in the Basque Country.
At JUARISTI we made some stuffed wolves and brought them to the main European trade fairs to offer them in exchange for donations.
- THE ACCURACY CUBE is already running at full capacity performance
- BUSINESS ANGELS; the philosophy that inspires the service unit to achieve unbeatable performance
- JUARISTI strengthens its presence in France and Italy
- Quick Machine Verification, the system that will prevent inaccuracies in less than 15 minutes
- JUARISTI MX9 Floor Type Milling Machine shows an excellent cutting capacity