JUARISTI hands over the money collected for the defense of minors at risk
21 Jan 2020
In JUARISTI we feel in debt to our territory and believe that social responsibility begins in our home. In these 75 years, 3 generations have been part of our company, and we hope that many more will do so in the future.
Protecting our future requires protecting our childhood and that is why last year we launched a campaign to support the Basque Association for Help for Abused Children (AVAIM).
On January 17th, Mireia Romarate, HR Director, handed over the money raised this year to representatives of AVAIM. The excellent reception of the campaign in fairs such as EMO, Salon Siane, MECSPE, etc., made it possible to a remarkable amount.
A wolf fighting for our kids’ rights
AVAIM is a non-profit organization founded in 1990 and composed of professionals from different fields (psychology, pedagogy, social work, law, education, medicine, etc.) that combine their efforts to raise awareness against child abuse and promote the good treatment of children and young people in the Basque Country.
At JUARISTI we made some stuffed wolves and brought them to the main European trade fairs to offer them in exchange for donations.
- JUARISTI China celebrates its tenth anniversary
- “The robustness and efficiency of JUARISTI products, joined with our high-quality service, makes me think we can achieve great success in Portugal”
- NEW TILTING TABLES: A giant step in innovation to dominate the offshore wind generation market
- JUARISTI at METAV Web Sessions
- JUARISTI ISB, champions of the LEB Silver Cup for the second year