The HDS technology makes the power of hydrostatic machines available to all
5 Aug 2018
Nowadays, hydrostatic technology is the most valued by our most demanding customers, who require top performance and high cutting precision. This technology, based on the damping properties of the oil, drastically reduces the vibrations generated during cutting work, extending the life of the tools and achieving much more precise results, compared to more conventional techniques.
However, this technology was until now only available for large milling-boring machines that required a big investment. In recent years, we have been working on applying the lessons obtained from this technique in more compact machines, such as our ML3 mobile-column milling machine and our BL1 fixed bed milling machine.
The HDS technology is based on the throttling of oil as it passes through a chamber, which extracts the vibrational energy, dampening the RAM and improving machining. One of the most important benefits of this technique is that these vibrations are deadened passively, without applying additional energy.
Thanks to the reduction of vibrations, the cutting capacity of the machine is increased and the appearance of chatter reduced. In addition, the lifetime of the tools is extended and a substantial improvement in the surface quality of the finishing operations is achieved.
It is, for all this, a technology that substantially improves the experience of customers who require more compact machines, but do not want to waive the many benefits of hydrostatic technology.
- “The JUARISTI experience must be universal and standard. We want customers to know what to expect from our technicians regardless of the country they are in”
- New TH3-MT Machining Center: high precision milling, boring and turning
- “Our integral plan for improvement has four clearly defined areas: Increasing quality, reducing delivery times, planning improvements and optimal organisation”
- JUARISTI China celebrates its tenth anniversary
- “The robustness and efficiency of JUARISTI products, joined with our high-quality service, makes me think we can achieve great success in Portugal”