Proud signatories of the United Nations Global Compact
7 Jan 2020
At JUARISTI, we are committed to a better world. We want to be recognized as a socially responsible brand and that is why this month we have signed the United Nations Global Compact, thus reflecting our commitment to Human Rights, Labour Rights, the Environment, and the Fight against Corruption.
With more than 10,000 signatories in more than 130 countries, it is the largest voluntary corporate social responsibility initiative in the world. It offers a practical framework for developing, implementing, and disseminating corporate sustainability policies and practices. At JUARISTI we are very proud to participate in such an ambitious initiative.
1 – Support and respect the protection of internationally declared human rights
2 – Do not participate in violations of human rights
3 – Defend the freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining
4 – Defend the elimination of all kinds of forced or compulsory labour
5 – Defend the effective abolition of child labour
6 – Defend the elimination of discrimination based on employment and occupation
7 – Support a precautionary approach to climate challenges
8 – Undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility
9 – Encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies
10 – Work against corruption in all forms, including extortion and bribery.
- JUARISTI China celebrates its tenth anniversary
- “The robustness and efficiency of JUARISTI products, joined with our high-quality service, makes me think we can achieve great success in Portugal”
- NEW TILTING TABLES: A giant step in innovation to dominate the offshore wind generation market
- JUARISTI at METAV Web Sessions
- JUARISTI ISB, champions of the LEB Silver Cup for the second year