Great capacity Bed Type Milling Machines
3 Jul 2017
In order to complete its wide range of Boring, Milling and Machining Centers, JUARISTI has developed the new BL series, Great capacity Bed Type Milling Machines.
This new milling machine uses state-of-the-art technology on the head (indexation 0,001ºx0,001º and oil mist lubrication in order to increase its life significantly) and combines the robustness and rigidity of bigger machines with high dynamics : 40 m/min.
Workpieces up to 5000 mm x 2000 mm (length x height) and up to 20 t weight real slots online, can be machined at high performance thanks to its powerful spindle : 40 kW.
The main motor drives the spindle through a refrigerated gear box in addition to a big inertia shaft, providing an unparallel torque 1400 Nm (S1) at the main spindle, much higher than any other similar machines.
Main structural components are designed with wide sections while roller type linear guides are big size (65).
The use of HDS on the RAM, Hydrostatic Damping System, reduces the “chatter” optimizing the tool life and improving the surface finishing.
In this way, high chip removal rate machining can be performed regardless the type of material : Aluminum, Steel, Special steels and other hard alloys.
Available travels :
X (Table) =2000-3000-4000-5000 mm
Y (RAM) = 1000 – 1300 mm
Z (Vertical) = 1000-1500-2000 mm
In addition to the 3 + 2 axes standard version, optionally following ítems may be integrated :
- Rotary table : capacity 6000–8000-20000 kg
- Twist type continuos head, 6000 – 12000 RPM, upgrading the machine into a pure 5 axes center, ideal for Aerospace, Energy, Molds and dies components.
- JUARISTI China celebrates its tenth anniversary
- “The robustness and efficiency of JUARISTI products, joined with our high-quality service, makes me think we can achieve great success in Portugal”
- NEW TILTING TABLES: A giant step in innovation to dominate the offshore wind generation market
- JUARISTI at METAV Web Sessions
- JUARISTI ISB, champions of the LEB Silver Cup for the second year