JUARISTI China celebrates its tenth anniversary
14 Apr 2021
JUARISTI’s Chinese delegation celebrated yesterday its tenth anniversary on the occasion of the CIMT trade fair.
JUARISTI China was created in November 2010 Growth in the domestic market has increased since then and the company currently has more than thirty customers in the country. Among the customers in the Chinese market there are major producers in the wind energy sector, capital goods the military and defence industry and shipbuilding.
In response to the growth forecasts, JUARISTI China expanded its commercial offices in 2016 and set up operations in a significant technology park in Shanghai. In May 2020, the JUARISTI China service center was inaugurated in Wuxi, a city near Shanghai, in order to serve its customers quickly and effectively.
It currently has five technicians working there exclusively on providing technical services, providing repairs, doing checks and retrofitting machines belonging to the company’s customers.
- JUARISTI China celebrates its tenth anniversary
- “The robustness and efficiency of JUARISTI products, joined with our high-quality service, makes me think we can achieve great success in Portugal”
- NEW TILTING TABLES: A giant step in innovation to dominate the offshore wind generation market
- JUARISTI at METAV Web Sessions
- JUARISTI ISB, champions of the LEB Silver Cup for the second year