JUARISTI China celebrates its tenth anniversary
14 Apr 2021
JUARISTI’s Chinese delegation celebrated yesterday its tenth anniversary on the occasion of the CIMT trade fair.
JUARISTI China was created in November 2010 Growth in the domestic market has increased since then and the company currently has more than thirty customers in the country. Among the customers in the Chinese market there are major producers in the wind energy sector, capital goods the military and defence industry and shipbuilding.
In response to the growth forecasts, JUARISTI China expanded its commercial offices in 2016 and set up operations in a significant technology park in Shanghai. In May 2020, the JUARISTI China service center was inaugurated in Wuxi, a city near Shanghai, in order to serve its customers quickly and effectively.
It currently has five technicians working there exclusively on providing technical services, providing repairs, doing checks and retrofitting machines belonging to the company’s customers.
- ACCU-T: project for reducing boring spindle expansion
- THE ACCURACY CUBE is already running at full capacity performance
- BUSINESS ANGELS; the philosophy that inspires the service unit to achieve unbeatable performance
- JUARISTI strengthens its presence in France and Italy
- JUARISTI looking towards the future: Move, Perform, Transform