C.A.S.T.: Connectivity, Automation, Service, Technology.
The real revolution is to combine all these measures into one comprehensive package. At JUARISTI, we are proactively and systematically working to establish ourselves as a partner offering end-to-end solutions.
A philosophy that shapes our collaboration with customers and allows us to:
- Satisfy each individual need with maximum versatility
- Improve business with transformational services
- Design connected machines that cooperate intelligently and efficiently
- Take sustainability to the next level
- Combine power and design efficiently
CONNECTED MACHINES AND SERVICES THAT COOPERATE INTELLIGENTLY AND EFFICIENTLY
- UNATTENDED PRODUCTION: Our solutions make our machines more autonomous and intelligent.
- HIGHER PROFITABILITY: Reducing downtime and saving on spare parts and repair costs benefits our customers financially.
- MAXIMISED UPTIME: Predictive maintenance reduces downtime and maximises machine performance.
- INCREASED PRODUCTIVITY: Thanks to the proper adaptation to each job’s needs.
OUR SOLUTIONS ARE ADAPTED TO EACH JOB TO ACHIEVE THE HIGHEST PERFORMANCE
- CUSTOMISATION: We adapt our machines to the customer’s requirements pre-purchase.
- MORE COMPETITIVE: Our customers can compete in terms of performance thanks to the added value of our solutions.
- EFFICIENT PRODUCTION: Our solutions improve our customers’ productivity and profitability.
WE WORK CLOSELY WITH OUR CUSTOMERS TO DRIVE THEIR BUSINESS
- CUSTOMISED: We support our customers throughout the entire purchasing process, from a preliminary consultation on the solutions that best suit them to ongoing maintenance.
- FLEXIBLE: We adapt our service to the technical requirements that best suit our customers.
- EXPERTISE: Our own qualification program trains all our technicians, both at home and abroad, on the specific characteristics of our machines.
WE DEVELOP CUTTING-EDGE TECHNOLOGIES TO IMPROVE THE ACCURACY AND INCREASE THE SERVICE LIFE OF OUR SOLUTIONS
- TOP RELIABILITY: Systems aimed at correct maintenance extend the useful life of the tools and ensure their reliability throughout their entire service life.
- HIGH PRECISION: High-volume geometric accuracy and automatic quick check systems.
- MULTIPROCESS: Our multiprocess centres are compatible with a wide range of heads and are fitted with moving tables enabling them to perform all types of milling, boring and turning operations.