Intelligent machines, the revolution of the digital world applied to milling-boring machines
14 Mai 2018
Easier, more intuitive, more secure, more efficient. In recent years, Juaristi’s innovation efforts have focused on designing a software system that provides unified information on the activity and condition of the machines and allows an intuitive and easy implementation of the latest technological improvements developed by the company.
This system has been designed with the focus on the user experience. It offers analyzed and disaggregated information that allows the clients to efficiently manage productivity and carry out a predictive maintenance of the machines and correct the negative effects of the continued use of machinery, which improves the efficiency. All this, broken down into a single application that incorporates the following leading technologies:
SUPERVISOR: All the machine’s information in a single screen so that the client can analyze its performance and better plan its use. This is what the SUPERVISOR system offers: unify all the productive equipment and facilitate its direct and easy management from the customer’s integration systems (ERP).
OSASUN: The main concern of our customers is to ensure the correct maintenance of the machine to avoid failures and losses caused by downtime and the cost of repairs. Aware of this, Juaristi has designed the OSASUN system, designed to address this concern and allow monitoring, self-diagnosis and predictive maintenance of the machine.
Adaptive control: This system adapts the performance of the machine to the existing conditions, maximizing its power in favorable situations with less vibration and reducing it in adverse conditions (areas of the material with greater hardness or roughness) that could be more harmful.
Balance Control: Through the use of advanced technology sensors, the machine monitors the periodic forces caused by unbalanced or asymmetric masses. Reducing vibrations during cutting works increases safety, drastically reduces the risks of broken bearings and increases the life of the table.
GPS: The implementation of GPS technology allows increasing the accuracy of the machines, and drastically improves the treatment of complex pieces (with many phases of rotation or requiring an exact table rotation). The machine adjusts its centerpiece automatically without removing the piece, which considerably reduces downtime.
- “The JUARISTI experience must be universal and standard. We want customers to know what to expect from our technicians regardless of the country they are in”
- New TH3-MT Machining Center: high precision milling, boring and turning
- “Our integral plan for improvement has four clearly defined areas: Increasing quality, reducing delivery times, planning improvements and optimal organisation”
- JUARISTI China celebrates its tenth anniversary
- « La robustesse et l’efficacité des produits JUARISTI, associées à la qualité de notre service, me font penser que nous pouvons obtenir un grand succès au Portugal. »