The German Minister of Transport and Digital Infrastructure highlights JUARISTI’s innovations in his visit to the company’s stand at EMO
19 Sep 2019
Andreas Scheuer, Federal Minister of Transportation and Digital Infrastructure, praised JUARISTI’s latest technological developments in his visit to the company’s stand at the EMO fair in Hannover. The minister himself and his team selected JUARISTI to visit among more than 2,200 exhibitors of the fair in recognition of the strong innovation component of the developments presented by the company in this edition.
The Basque Minister of Economic Development and Infrastructure, Arantxa Tapia, was with the company’s representatives in its reception of the minister, setting JUARISTI as an example of the Basque industrial enterprise paradigm with its strong international presence and technological leadership in its sector.
The minister’s distinction at the EMO fair, a world reference in the metal industry, which this year expects to welcome more than 100,000 visitors from more than 50 countries, is an important boost to a business project characterized by technological leadership, its boost to innovation and digital transformation efforts applied to the machine tool sector.
In this edition, JUARISTI presents a new intelligent multifunction machining center with an advanced design and a new range of universal heads that have a magnificent speed and power ratio, which results in high productivity in 5-axis machining. In addition, the company has informed its customers of the benefits of its new advanced production center, the Accuracy Cube, and its new comprehensive service offering.
Other authorities and representatives from the Spanish and German industry also attended the JUARISTI stand, including Stephan Weil, Minister President of Lower Saxony, Adel Al-Saleh, member of the Board of Directors of Deutsche Telekom, Dr. Rolan Feichtl, President of CECIMO and Carl Martin Welcker, general commissioner of EMO.
In his meeting with company representatives, Scheuer praised the advances in productivity and precision of the latest JUARISTI solutions and celebrated the benefits that these developments are bringing to metal producers.
The delegation was able to see the new TH3-MT multifunction centre and the new range of universal heads.
- „Der Service von JUARISTI ist bestrebt, überall mit den gleich hohen Standards zu arbeiten. Unsere Kunden sollen wissen, was sie von unseren Technikern erwarten können, egal in welchem Land“
- New TH3-MT Machining Center: high precision milling, boring and turning
- „Wir haben einen umfassenden Optimierungsplan mit vier Schwerpunkten: höhere Qualität, kürzere Lieferzeiten, optimierte Planung und Organisation“AITOR OLAIZOLA Produktionsleiter von JUARISTI
- JUARISTI China celebrates its tenth anniversary
- „Ich bin überzeugt, dass wir mit den robusten, leistungsfähigen Produkten von JUARISTI und unserem hochwertigen Service in Portugal viel Erfolg haben werden“TOMÁS BARBOSA DE OLIVEIRA Leiter Geschäftsentwicklung bei PAM Lda.