Discover the new range of ACD7 and ACD8 universal heads
25 9月 2019
JUARISTI heads are renowned in the market thanks to their robustness and high performance. Now our technical department is making waves again with two 5-axis universal head models that will enable high precision milling, turning and boring while minimising the tool changing time.
The new ACD7 is a universal head model with double continuous rotating axes that enables 5-axis machining. It achieves the most precise results ensuring high productivity for its users.
- High spindle power (60 kW) and torque (1,600 Nm).
- Fast repositioning: 0-180° in 7 seconds.
- Rotation speed up to 8,000 min-1.
- Interpolation torque axes A & C: 3,000 Nm.
- Clamping torque axes A & C: 20,000 Nm.
JUARISTI ACD8: unleash the full power of multitasking
The new ACD8 is a development that incorporates all the technology from the ACD7 and also enables turning operations with a special accessory.
- Continuous 45 º rotating axis with double pinion system.
- Spindle speed up to 8,000 min-1.
- Automatic changing of the turning accessory.
- Enables demanding turning operations thanks to its high robustness.
- La fuerte inversión en I+D de Juaristi en 2022 lo mantiene en la vanguardia de la tecnología en el fresado de grandes dimensiones.
- ACCU-T: project for reducing boring spindle expansion
- THE ACCURACY CUBE is already running at full capacity performance
- BUSINESS ANGELS; the philosophy that inspires the service unit to achieve unbeatable performance
- JUARISTI strengthens its presence in France and Italy