THE HDS TECHNOLOGY MAKES THE POWER OF HYDROSTATIC MACHINES AVAILABLE TO ALL
Nowadays, hydrostatic technology is the most valued by our most demanding customers, who require top performance and high cutting precision. This technology, based on the damping properties of the oil, drastically reduces the vibrations generated during cutting work, extending the life of the tools and achieving much more precise results, compared to more conventional techniques.
However, this technology was until now only available for large milling-boring machines that required a big investment. In recent years, we have been working on applying the lessons obtained from this technique in more compact machines, such as our ML3 mobile-column milling machine and our BL1 fixed bed milling machine.
The HDS technology is based on the throttling of oil as it passes through a chamber, which extracts the vibrational energy, dampening the RAM and improving machining. One of the most important benefits of this technique is that these vibrations are deadened passively, without applying additional energy.
Thanks to the reduction of vibrations, the cutting capacity of the machine is increased and the appearance of chatter reduced. In addition, the lifetime of the tools is extended and a substantial improvement in the surface quality of the finishing operations is achieved.
It is, for all this, a technology that substantially improves the experience of customers who require more compact machines, but do not want to waive the many benefits of hydrostatic technology.
- "Our customers appreciate the added value of a technical service managed by the manufacturer rather than third parties"
- JUARISTI steps up its efforts in Germany with the appointment of Volker Hiersekorn as new commercial director
- Made by JUARISTI, promise of reliability
- JUARISTI and India, a successful journey together
- My Juaristi and Quick Machine Verification, our most recent innovations to shake up the AMB