THE HDS TECHNOLOGY MAKES THE POWER OF HYDROSTATIC MACHINES AVAILABLE TO ALL
14 Mag 2018
Nowadays, hydrostatic technology is the most valued by our most demanding customers, who require top performance and high cutting precision. This technology, based on the damping properties of the oil, drastically reduces the vibrations generated during cutting work, extending the life of the tools and achieving much more precise results, compared to more conventional techniques.
However, this technology was until now only available for large milling-boring machines that required a big investment. In recent years, we have been working on applying the lessons obtained from this technique in more compact machines, such as our ML3 mobile-column milling machine and our BL1 fixed bed milling machine.
The HDS technology is based on the throttling of oil as it passes through a chamber, which extracts the vibrational energy, dampening the RAM and improving machining. One of the most important benefits of this technique is that these vibrations are deadened passively, without applying additional energy.
Thanks to the reduction of vibrations, the cutting capacity of the machine is increased and the appearance of chatter reduced. In addition, the lifetime of the tools is extended and a substantial improvement in the surface quality of the finishing operations is achieved.
It is, for all this, a technology that substantially improves the experience of customers who require more compact machines, but do not want to waive the many benefits of hydrostatic technology.
- JUARISTI China celebrates its tenth anniversary
- “La robustezza e l’efficienza del prodotto JUARISTI, insieme al nostro servizio di qualità, mi fa pensare che possiamo ottenere un grande successo in Portogallo”
- NUOVE TAVOLE TILTING: un passo da gigante nell’innovazione per dominare il mercato degli areogeneratori offshore
- JUARISTI at METAV Web Sessions
- JUARISTI ISB, champions of the LEB Silver Cup for the second year