MADE BY JUARISTI Premium heads
JUARISTI has developed a wide range of heads for different types of milling, boring and turning operations. They are in-house manufactured and tested components that achieve high spindle and torque power, as well as high productivity levels when combined with our automation systems for tool or head change changes.
Universal head (45º) – ACD7 ACD
- High spindle power (60 kW) and torque (1,600 Nm)
- Fast repositioning: 0-180° in 7 seconds
- Spindle rotation speed 6,000 / 8,000 min-1
- Interpolation torque axes A & C: 3,000 Nm
- Clamping torque axes A & C: 20,000 Nm